Hey folks-
I'm happy to announce that we now have both iOS and Android mobile app code officially open-sourced on GitHub. You can find the projects here: https://github.com/boardat. The most recent addition was the b@ for Android code.
b@ for Android -- Now Open Sourced! Check it out here: https://github.com/boardat/b-android
It's pretty simply to install Java and Android Studio to get this up an running on a local environment.
Calling all Java developers who want to make b@ awesome: If you'd like to help out, particularly on the Android app, please reach out to me jae@boredat.com. We'll need to get you a GitHub account if you don't already have one, then we can add you to the project. Depending on your skill level, I can give you a dev task that's appropriate. If you are able to fix one bug or complete one Android task, I will award you an exclusive, special Android app badge on b@.
Happy coding!
Jae


No comments:
Post a Comment